If you keep your leftovers in the fridge, they can be consumed in a few days, after that, the risk of food poisoning increases dramatically. As you probably know, food poisoning is caused by harmful germs, such as bacteria in contaminated food, and, because bacteria don’t change the taste or the smell of food, you can’t tell whether a meal is dangerous to consume.
Check out our list of leftovers that aren’t safe to eat!
….Also, Keep Reading For Some Bonus Tips!
1 thought on “7 Foods You Should NOT Eat As Leftovers”