What Does Joe Biden Like?
- Chicken Parmesan- While he loves it in general, Jill’s is his favorite.
- Pasta with red sauce- Any will do
- Soul food- potatoes, eggs, sausage, bacon, and fried chicken
- Ice cream- especially Jeni’s Salted Peanut Butter with Chocolate Flecks
- Salad- Joe Biden’s campaign food diary has him eating salad not once but three times. Among them, a chopped salad with avocado and Caprese salad.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches… and ketchup? Yup, you read that right!
- All sandwiches- That’s right, it’s not just PB & J. Hot dogs, cheeseburgers, and like many other Americans, Mr. President is a fan of the “Dagwood” sandwich.
- Chicken tenders
- Fried cheese balls- He prefers these to corn dogs any day.
- Red grapes
- Orange Gatorade is his favorite drink, but he’ll also take a Coke Zero
- Special K cereal
- Low-fat yogurt
…..Psst, check this out!