Green Goddess Salad with Chicken
- 1 Peeled And Pitted Avocado
- 1½ Cups Buttermilk
- ¼ Cup Fresh Chopped Herbs Like Tarragon, Sorrel, Mint, Parsley And/Or Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 3 Cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Sliced Cucumber
- 3 Oz Sliced (Or Diced) Cooked Boneless And Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Diced Low-Fat Swiss Cheese (2oz)
- 6 Halved Cherry Tomatoes, If Desired
- For the dressing: Place avocado, buttermilk, herbs, vinegar, and salt in a blender and puree until it's smooth. (It makes almost 2 cups of dressing.)
- To prepare your salad: Toss the lettuce and cucumber in a bowl with one tablespoon of the dressing. Top it with chicken, cheese, and tomatoes.
- Tip: You can refrigerate the extra sauce for up to 3 days.