Ribbon Pudding Pie
- 4 cups of cold fat-free milk
- 1 pack (1oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mi
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (9 in)
- 1 pack (1oz) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 pack (1.4oz) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- Optional: Whipped topping and finely chopped pecans
- Whisk 1-1/3 cups of milk and vanilla pudding mix for about 2 minutes, and Spread the mixture into the crust.
- In another bowl, whisk 1-1/3 cups of the milk and butterscotch pudding. Mix for 2 minutes. Carefully spoon over the vanilla layer, spreading it evenly.
- In a third bowl, whisk the remaining 1-1/3 cups of milk and chocolate pudding and mix for another 2 minutes. Carefully spread it over the top. Refrigerate until set but at least 30 minutes. If desired, serve it with whipped topping and pecans.