Strawberry Sorbet Sensation
- 2 cups of softened strawberry sorbet
- 1 cup of fat-free milk, cold
- 1 pack of (1oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8oz) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Line an 8×4-in pan with plastic wrap, and spread the sorbet into the bottom of the pan. Place it in the freezer for roughly 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let it stand until it softly sets, about 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping, and spread it over the sorbet. Cover and freeze, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove your sensation from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Take off the plastic wrap, and overturn the dessert onto a serving plate. Cut into slices, and serve with strawberries.