Raspberry-Banana Soft Serve
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen and unsweetened raspberries
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter, optional *see tip
- Thinly slice the bananas and arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze it overnight.
- Put your frozen bananas in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped. Add yogurt, maple syrup, and raspberries. Process just until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. Serve immediately, adding fresh berries if you desire.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter: Substitute two tablespoons of creamy peanut butter and baking cocoa for the raspberries and proceed as above.